1. Whisk together in a bowl.
3 cups plain yogurt
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 cup thinly sliced chives
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
1 Tbsp Chopped mint
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2. Season with salt and ground pepper.
3. Toss 1 avocado, thinly sliced in 1 tbsp of lime juice.
4. Spread 8 cups shredded green cabbage in a shallow serving bowl.
5. Top with:
8 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
2 cups finely julienned peeled jicama (may substitute carrots)
3 scallions, thinly sliced
1 cup thinly sliced celery (may substitute fennel)
6. Spread Yogurt dressing on top and cover for at least 4 hours or overnight.
7. Just before serving sprinkle:
4 ounces crumbled Cotija cheese (may substitute feta)
1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds.